Know your audience.
The EdLeader21 Annual Event brings together over 600 education leaders from across the country who are dedicated to advancing 21st century deeper learning for all students. Last year’s attendees represented a range of roles, including 39% district-level
administrators, 25% principals or assistant principals, 15% teachers or teacher leaders, and 13% superintendents.
When you submit your proposal, please specify the role(s) for which your presentation is best suited.
Understand the format.
Learning sessions give EdLeader21 Network members an opportunity to share their innovative ideas, strategies, and initiatives around 21st century, deeper learning. Learning sessions are 75 minutes in duration and set up in rounds of 8-10 people per table.
The sessions should be interactive, engaging, and provide practical, actionable information and resources.
Submit your proposal.
When submitting your proposal, please include the following information:
- Contact information for the presenter submitting the proposal,
- Session strand(s) and target audience,
- Title and description for the learning session,
- Learning outcomes attendees will take away from the proposed session.
- Please note that EdLeader21 Network membership is required to submit a proposal.
submit a proposal