NEW professional learning cohort FOR 2022-2023!
Reimagine your human capital system to support 21st century, deeper learning.
Every adult in the system is integral in creating an educational experience that prepares students to succeed in our rapidly changing and complex world.
HC21Essentials helps districts reimagine and begin developing human capital systems
based on their local needs. In this professional learning experience, teams learn with and from other districts across the country and create their own human capital action plan.
In HC21Essentials, leaders explore the four core areas of
a comprehensive human capital management system: Keep, Align, Find, Grow.
Who should participate?
Ideally, your team should be comprised of your superintendent and five other district leaders who are involved with human capital decisions within the district. This could include roles such as HR directors, other HR personnel, support staff leaders,
What are the practical takeaways from HC21Essentials?
- Identify the competencies that will help deliver on a vision for 21st century, deeper learning and be introduced to Portrait of an Educator.
- Refine practices for recruiting and hiring top talent.
- Create dynamic onboarding experiences that engage new employees in the district’s instructional vision.
- Examine ways to help staff reach their full potential through ongoing feedback, customized support, and growth opportunities.
- Develop strategies to foster employee engagement and wellbeing.
- Explore resources to promote an inclusive & equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce.
- Leave with a clear and actionable plan to improve your people systems.
Teams attend all four convenings.
pricing & registration