Portrait of a Graduate
Are your students well prepared to contribute and compete in this global, innovative economy?
School systems across the country have engaged their communities in developing a Portrait of a Graduate, a collective vision that articulates the community’s aspirations for all students.
The Portrait of a Graduate is the first step in framing a new vision for your school system. Locally developed, but globally positioned, the Portrait serves as a North Star for system transformation.
Once you create your Portrait, taking this vision to scale requires a thorough analysis of the entire school system to make 21st century learning a reality for every student. Battelle for Kids helps school system leaders with:
- Strategic Planning: Use your Portrait as the key driver of strategic planning
- Systems Design: Intentionally align all aspects of your organization to make the Portrait of a Graduate a reality for every student
- Human Capital Systems: Recruit, grow, and retain talent who models 21st century learning and creates meaningful learning experiences for all students
- 21st Century Learning and Assessment Design: Design curriculum and lessons that create educational experiences that lead to deeper learning for all students
- Executive Coaching and Leadership Development: Develop the capacity of 21st century leadership teams to support school system transformation and engage the broader community